Thursday 4 December 2008

Sexy Exciting Things #1

So yesterday I gave my slapdash BOW proposal presentation, including this beautiful video called Women in Art by Philip Scott Johnson which my VA class seemed to like and maybe you will too. It basically morphs together female faces from 500 years of Western portraiture and I won't go into how it relates to my BOW but I will say that it's mesmerising and elegantly done and I reccommend it for an overview of painting through the ages, sweet Bach tunes and hot laydeez! It's a hit on YouTube...




Also, below we have the Kansas City Public Library: I wonder if they're ever out of the titles featured out teh front? How pissed would you be if they were like sorry no Charlotte's Web for you sir, onto the waiting list! Sue the bastards for all they have I say!



For more wacky wacky buildings visit 50 Strange Buildings of the World or http://unusual-architecture.com/. Feats of engineering and/or the imagination abound!

No comments: