Wednesday 4 November 2009

Joanna Newsom touring etc.


Ahh oh dear. Have been lining up an extravagant amount of concerts for someone so unemplyed this summer. Do I go do I go can I afford it (who cares) do I go? If so, who will go with me?

linkypoo - Sydney Opera House Concert Hall, Monday 18 January 2010

[Update: Waaait JENS LEKMAN is supporting on her Wollongong date. But apparently not in Sydney? What is this shit? I almost don't want to go at all out of spite!]

P.S. Also on the musical side of things - Ooh la la, Girls have sent out a new version of their beloved Lust For Life video but with more dicks, boobs and guitars. NSFW obvs. I think I might like the clean cut better though actually, for all its (irresistable, sigh) pseudo-retro pretentions and relative lack of nudity. It's just a bit funn(i)er? Or maybe because I first saw it before listening to the song a hundred thousand times so the impact was better.







Giirrlls you are so 1990s lo-fi stoned sun-brushed home-movie-as-political-statement Indian summer musty Kool Aid fresh. Zeitgeist, dayumn...

No comments: