Sunday 26 July 2009

My god I am a genius!

I just realised why my impulsively short haircut since a few days ago is so awesome - It mimics the shape of my childhood mushroom beret/squishy Rad Rags hat! I'll never have to wear it again! (Unless it's super cold, but still, accessory efficiency is these GFC'n times.)

...Yeah, ceci n'est pas un blog actually. I'm just bemoaning the lack of social networking sites in my life, but also kinda of celebrating them. It's fun- got bored today, so I read a book! Quaint, huh? Nonetheless, absence of Twitter makes my head full of Twitter-sized thoughts that scream around inside it, wings thrashing hopelessly etc etc, and the urge to purge online is occasionally like crippling. Quite a habit to kick. Tumblr patches please? (No, just... no.) Draconian measures are all Bodhi responds to these days though. They've mostly stopped me from hiccupping up random complaints into the ether, like, say, "Shit my PIP is now 10 925 words of repetitive waffle, unformatted quotes and resource lists." But hey, operative word mostly!

So, positive affirmation time: I am going to do so much work tomorrow. So much. I'm going to finish like two major works and do heaps of other stuff, and still have time for yoga and walking and personal hygiene and absorbing the new Sarah Blasko album. I won't be tired despite impending late night and I won't be paralysed by stress. It'll be totally wunderbar, I promise.

To make this entry worth your while, here are some nostalgic action shots circa last last summer. I'm not a summer person at all, but it does feel good to remove all my pairs of socks every now and then, and also one must be actually madly psyched for this summer above everything else in future life, ever. *Alice Cooper growl* "Schooool's been blooown to pieeeces!" Collective chin up my year twelve lovers, happiness is just around the corner. Hey now hey now, hear what I say now, we'll be there for you...

3 comments:

rishimon said...

I feel I must reciprocate your commentage.

Affirmation time: You'll do great! WOOO Bodhi! She will have the best PIP evar, and it will enshrined as a thing of beauty...and fear.

Take care, i'll be back soon. I have certain very very specific photo-ops in mind for you. Take that as you may.

I do implore you to keep posting pictures of these pretty young things frolicking, as they do...

vanzie said...

ahh dona's house.
and bodhi with blond streaks!
oh how those were good times.
i miss them
f***ing hsc. seriously. :( goodluck with your majorworks you shall do fantastically and then we shall party hard and PARTYY DOWN my scorpian friend. i look forward to it muchly.
and yess
i do intend to "frolic" once more, i hope you shall join me. we can sing "send me on my way" and do your cool dance.
love you

Anonymous said...

your blog is good,
I like you!