Friday 20 March 2009

I just realised why I have so many internet accounts.

They're horcruxes. Social networking sites are fucking horcruxes. Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, Flickr, deviantART, last.fm, Tumblr... My soul's been ripped into seven, I'm barely human, I can't stop. Think about it- your Bebo or Lookbook or whatfuckingever isn't just the slimy silver snail trail you leave all about cyberspace as you try desperately to live your life both online and off. It's about as close as you think you'll get to immortality without selling yourself to reality television. Hell, the internet is about to REPLACE reality television. Too much information, too much lifestyle prostitution, too much. All for the sake of procrastination? Including but not limited to. Golly gee.
"Sometimes, I think silence is going to be the new punk," she said. "We're
all going to throw our BlackBerries off bridges and start talking to each other
again."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.