Thursday 8 January 2009

2008 in photographs + 2009 in FUN!

Most of them aren't exactly what I'd call beautiful photography but they're well done and give an interesting overview of what happened in the world last year The Big Picture: 1, 2, 3.

They also recently uploading a rather moving photoessay on the recent conflict in Israel and Gaza. So like, war... What the hell is up with that?

But in other news, at 4:40 PM this very day an aeroplane is going to leave Sydney for Singapore, and I, along with a bunch of lovelies from school, will be on it! And so like after Singapore, we'll be getting on another plane to London. For details on the rest, I reccommend you watch classic of contempory cinema Eurotrip (teeheehee). We come home 27th January but until then, much love everybody! Happy Australia Day in advance! (If you're into that sort of foul patriotic jingoism.) (Yes I am unfair.) Try not to miss me too hard a'ight? ;)

No comments: